Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New, New, New!

Okay, it took me a month to figure it out, but i have decided to start this thing up for my New Years Resolution. Hopefully I don't fail terribly. So my plans goes something along the lines of this..
-Uploading pictures of something.. uhm. important that happend that week/month? haha, although, if absolutely nothing is important or worth taking pictures, I wont upload them.
-Writing in this darn thing AT LEAST four times a month, but The more the happier I'll be. I'm making this more of a.. personal journal I suppose you could say.. but. not really personal at all.

First entry..

hm. what to say.. what to say.. well. i went boarding wednesday. got a pretty bad concussion. absoultely no fun whatsoever. thankfully no surgery needed. I'll be outta school for about 2 weeks.. doing all the homework, well, at home. I'll have a lady come and give me everything i need, show me how to do it, and give her my homework i have finished. My mom decided to do this.. simply because i can never get up in the mornings ( because i have been throwing up multiple times throughout the night) and just because its convenient :) I have forgotten a lot.. but im trying to remember that stuff. It'll come back to me ( eventually) I think thats all..
To life,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment